Effectively communicating the benefits of your health plan’s programs directly impacts member acquisition, satisfaction and retention. Zynchros would like to assist you in delivering Part D compliant communications and compelling prescription drug benefit information to your members, while reducing your costs to design, deliver and maintain.
The Enhanced Member Formulary Reporting service for Medicare Part D from Zynchros is specifically designed to ensure that Part D plan providers can easily and cost effectively meet the post-enrollment formulary requirements as outlined in the CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines .
- Data compiled directly from your submitted and approved HPMS file
- Formulary tables reflect your preferred classification system including proprietary therapeutic classifications
- Enhanced drug listings with name, strengths and utilization management display preferences
- CMS mandated elements including your CMS approved preamble and custom index including all the required styles and formatting
- Reports incorporate your corporate logo and other artwork, customized header and footer information, introductory/disclaimer copy and front and back cover information
- Reports delivered to meet your print and electronic publishing schedules and specifications
Zynchros has the experience and expertise to simplify one of the most time-consuming aspects of Part D compliance: production of your member formulary reports. To get started or simply to learn more about how we can assist you in effectively marketing your benefits to members while maintaining compliance contact us or learn more by downloading the Member Formulary Reporting datasheet.
Section 423.4 defines “formulary” as “the entire list of Part D drugs covered by a Part D plan.” These provisions together require Part D plans to provide a comprehensive written formulary to any potential or current enrollee upon his or her request.”
Member Formulary Hosting from Zynchros allows you to translate your published formulary directly to a hosted service for use by your members.
Members can query the formulary by drug name (actual spelling or phonetic spelling). They can also navigate by either the USP Classification System or your specialized member-friendly classification system.
Results will provide the member with all of the following information:
- Utilization Management Edits
- Quantity Limits
- Step Therapy
- Prior Authorization
- Link to PA Supplemental Information
- Therapeutic Alternatives
- Relative Pricing
As a web service, your interactive formulary display can easily be incorporated to look and act just like the rest of your website. Contact us to learn more about how Zynchros can help you better serve your members or download the Member Formulary Hosting datasheet.